Omilos Eksipiretiton (the Servers’ Society) teaches Spiritual Healing.
Spiritual Healing is not a technique or something performed only in certain times of the day. It is a way of life through which we can develop proper human relationships and have a correct function in our daily living (personal, social, family, professional etc.). Through this way of life all restrictons and weak aspects of ourselves turn into broadness of consciousness and inner strength. We become healers of ourselves; a potential within all people.
It is a way of life that we learn simply, without dogmas. We accept all philosophical currents and work in order to put them in practice. We learn to deepen more and more into all the ways through which the Entity, the infinite inner strength of Man, expresses itself (and all these ways are spiritual healing), such as sciences, art and philosophies. We learn to become conscious of ourselves and to be well through self-observation and meditation.
In order to learn how the Entity is expressed in every moment of our life and how to participate actively and creatively in its expression, we have a lot of groups, some of which are self-study groups, creative meditation groups and chorodromena.
Omilos operates for 35 years through the principles of selfless service and total interest for everyone and everything, and renders a tremendous amount of community service.
An important part of our work is Omilos’ Spiritual Healing Section. This Section works unceasingly, on a daily basis, performing healings to everyone who requests it, and for all kinds of physical and psychological illnesses. Spiritual Healing is always offered free of charge. The healers ask absolutely nothing from the patients but to keep them updated about the course of their health.
We invite you to our 4-day annual international summer seminar in picturesque Korfos, Greece where you will have the opportunity to experience spiritual living in action, surrounded by an atmosphere of warmth, balance and group spirit, while enjoying the beauty and peacefulness of the Greek sea and landscape.
You will be introduced to Omilos’ (Τhe Servers Society) teachings – a practical philosophy of synthesis -, by the Heads of Omilos, spiritual healers with 30 years of experience in the field of spirituality and its implementation in everyday life.
The program is based on groups and experiential workshops that include amongst else:
- Meditative Relaxation
- Introduction to Creative Meditation
- Introduction to Nidra Yoga
- Introduction to spiritual healing concepts and practices
- ‘Chorodromena’: dance/movements that balance the forces and energies within us and surrounding us, resulting in physical and spiritual wellness
- Dromena (role-playing)
- Spirituality as a means or path through which therapists develop resilience
- Introduction to Self-observation groups (body – emotions – thoughts)
- Analysis of art works revealing their spiritual essence
On completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Use daily practices that promote well-being and an authentic, fulfilled life
- Work towards improving their relationships in their personal, social and professional life through acknowledging the spiritual dimension in themselves and others
- Perform simple self-healing practices
- Use self-care practices focusing on avoiding burn-out
- Understand the concept of spiritual development as a practical philosophy that can be put in practice in everyday life through simple ways
This seminar is of interest to anyone wishing to improve aspects of their everyday life as well as their relationship with themselves and others and to promote their well-being (through a non-dogmatic, synthetic and practical philosophy). It is ideal for anyone seeking to increase self-awareness as well as for mental health professionals, counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, educators, social scientists, students.
For more information and booking: tel.: 07780514985 (UK), 0030 2102015194, 0030 6936104960 (GR) email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to fill in the Booking Form
- Our previous seminars
- “Omilos Eksipiretiton… A place of Light and Love!” – impressions from our international seminars
- “In the flow of life…” – impressions from our international seminars
- “To our dear Omilos family…” – impressions from our international seminars
Omilos’ international summer seminar video: